The ideal candidate will exhibit high standards, excellent communication skills, and have an ability to take initiative and prioritize daily tasks. A strong ability to take charge and meet tight deadlines will ensure your success in this multi-faceted role.
- Handle and coordinate active calendars
- Schedule and confirm meetings
- Ensure file organization based on office protocol
- Provide ad hoc support around office as needed
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Strong interpersonal, customer service and communication skills
- Ability to multitask
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
Location: Lagos State, Nigeria.
Apply: ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT