We are looking for a reliable company driver to assist the company with all transport-related duties. The company driver’s responsibilities include dropping and picking up stuff, collecting various packages, and maintaining a travel log to record work hours, travel time and locations traveled to. You should also be able to perform routine checks on the company vehicle.
To be successful as a company driver, you should ensure that all transportation duties are carried out promptly. Ultimately, a top-performing company driver should be able to ensure that addresses and other transportation details are correct before undertaking any pick-up or drop-off duties.
- Safely transporting company staff as well as various products and materials to and from specified locations in a timely manner.
- Assisting with the loading and offloading of staff luggage, products, and materials.
- Adjusting travel routes to avoid traffic congestion or road construction.
- Promptly informing the company of any tickets issued against the company vehicle during work hours.
- Ensuring that the company vehicle is always parked in areas that permit parking in order to avoid towing.
- Keeping the company vehicle clean and properly maintained by performing regular washing, cleaning and vehicle maintenance.
- Providing accurate time records of the company vehicle’s coming and goings.
- Reporting any accidents, injuries, and vehicle damage to management.
Location: Enugu, Nigeria
For More Information: COMPANY DRIVER