Early warning and early awareness campaign, screening of 0-59 months for malnutrition and referral to CMAM treatment centers, hygiene promotion exercise, tree planting activity
- Conduct media campaigns/awareness of flood effects early warning and early awareness campaign exercise)
- Screening of U5 (0-59 Months) for Malnutrition and referral to CMAM treatment centers
- Promoting uptake of Nutrition services at the Community-level community level (Minimum package of Essential Nutrition services)
- Community level Maternal Infant and Young Child Nutrition (MIYCN) counseling and support, Including Mother Support Group (MSG) formation & facilitation
- Conduct hygiene promotion exercises in the community of interest.
- Conduct Multiple cash voucher assistance (MPCVA) in the designated community.
- Conduct cholera prevention and control through improved hygiene promotion exercises.
- Distribution of NFI, Hygiene, and dignity kits
- Beneficiary follow-up and Defaulter tracing
- Maintain track of population movements in/out of their settlements and report to health facilities.
- Participate at CMAM Sites during CMAM days.
- Reporting on Nutrition activities from location.
- Screening data/update every week to health facilities.
- Organize tree planting activity in the location.
- Avail themselves at the CMAM sites during CMAM days to help with activities.
- Report to the health facility/outreach site on a weekly basis for Defaulter/Absentees tracing and beneficiary follow-up.
- Conduct complaint response mechanisms (CRM) and post-distribution monitoring (PDM)
- Candidate must be based in Maiduguri for the intervention.
- Community health workers are highly encouraged to apply.
- 6 months 2 years experience working on Wash and Nutrition in Emergency projects.
- Experience working on any CMAM Components, knowledge of all is an added advantage.
- Experience in community mobilization is a plus.
- Women are encouraged to apply.
Interested and qualified candidates can apply by sending their application (Cover letter and CV) to the following address: email@example.com on or before 15th September, 2023.
Location: Maiduguri, Nigeria.
For More Information: ENUMERATOR