MainOne Cable’s success is built on having talented and highly proficient people within their respective fields as the driving force behind our business. A job in MainOne is different from any other you have had. With joining MainOne you’ll be challenged, inspired and proud as you become a part of something big.
- The Finance Officer will be responsible for proper file management, easy tracing of voucher as well as ensure compliance with all accounting standards, policies, procedures, legal/statutory and Company regulation.
Other job responsibilities include:
- Preparation and recording of accounting entries in the general ledger system
- Ensure the integrity of the general ledger postings
- Liaise with the bank for all assigned company transactions
- Review all new customer contracts and SOFs with supervisor, and ensure billing is done accurately
- Generate and ensure timely dispatch of customer invoices
- Posting of all customer payments timely and accurately
- Accurately generate credit notes to customers based on SLA when there are downtimes
- Confirm authorisation for all requests and obtain necessary supporting documents
- Identify and update supervisor on significant problems, discrepancies, risks etc.
- Receipt and collation of invoices for payment
- Other duties consistent with the role as assigned from time to time
- Candidates should possess a First Degree in Finance / Accounting
- ICAN/ACCA Certification is required for this role
- Minimum of 6 years working experience required
Location: Lagos, Nigeria.
For More Information: FINANACE OFFICER