Keep the front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary materials (pens, forms, paper, etc.)
- Greet and welcome guests.
- Keep front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material (pens, forms, paper, etc.)
- Answer all incoming calls and redirect to the relevant office departments.
- Provide introductory information to new clients.
- Receive, sort, and forward emails.
- Monitor office supplies and place new orders when necessary.
- Keep records and files up-to-date.
- Follow up with client feedback about purchases and service.
- Inform clients about additional products or services.
- Determine the quickest, most effective way to answer clients’ questions.
- Escalate queries and concerns when necessary.
- Receive letters, packages, etc. and distribute them.
- Prepare outgoing delivery mails by drafting correspondence, securing parcels, etc.
- Take up other duties as assigned (staff travel arrangements, schedules, etc.)
- Proven experience as front desk representative.
- Familiarity with office machines (e.g., fax, printer, etc.)
- Knowledge of office management and basic bookkeeping.
- Proficiency in English language (oral and written).
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word).
- Strong communication and people skills.
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Customer service orientation.
- OND; additional qualifications will be a plus.
Location: Ikeja, Lagos State, Nigeria.