The ideal candidate should possess strong people management skills, and the ability to formulate strategic marketing plans to drive sales and meet targets.
- Developing and implementing strategic sales and marketing plans to meet target.
- performance monitoring of sales day to day activities.
- Identify potential clients and persuade them to close deals.
- Drafting detailed weekly and monthly sales reports.
- Developing and promoting weekly, monthly, and quarterly sales objectives.
- Develop a comprehensive sales and distribution strategy to maximize sales opportunities.
- Develop sales and distribution policies that reflect the company’s goals.
- Investigate factors impacting sales performance.
- Provide input on sales incentive structure and key performance indicators to help monitor targets.
- Review sales performance by analyzing performance reports.
- Candidates should possess HND / B.Sc Degrees
- 5+ years of relevant sales experience.
- Possess extensive knowledge of sales and marketing principles and practices.
- Excellent mentoring and ability to manage people.
- Strength in problem-solving, and issue-resolution.
- Ability to work in a deadline-driven work environment and meet targets.
- Strong sales with business sense and industry expertise.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills.
- Strong ability to multitask.
- Excellent negotiation and closing skills.
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Location: Lagos, Nigeria.