Clinical Diagnostic Department of Chromogen: The department makes available products and services needed by Specialists/Researchers in areas like basic research, Pharmaceuticals, Medicine, Laboratories and healthcare/Hospitals and Diagnostic Centers. Basically, the Sales Representative would be directly responsible for achieving the territory sales goals.
- Minimum Qualification: ND
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: No Experience/Less than 1 year
- Making appointments to see existing and potential clients.
- Presenting products to Laboratory Scientists, and other clients.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call/Activity reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Persuading clients to buy your company’s products.
- Providing an after-sales service and applying good customer Etiquette.
- Meeting sales targets
- Attending Seminars/conferences
- Keeping records of sales and customers
- Reporting information back to head office about customer needs.
- Always include the delivery note when supplying a product.
Sales Representative Requirements:
- Minimum academic qualification of a bachelor’s degree in microbiology, Biology Sciences or any other related disciplines and higher degrees.
- Flair for sales or marketing and also an appreciation of what sales involve.
- Also, be a good and experienced driver with a valid driver’s License.
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills.
- Strong communication and networking skills.
- Good planning and organizational skills.
- Self-motivation, drive and initiative.
- Additionally, an outgoing and confident approach.
- Commercial and business awareness.
- The ability to understand and present Clinical Diagnostics Data and Analysis.
Location: Lagos, Nigeria.
For More Information: Technical Sales Representative