We are looking to hire a talented Video Editor Intern to join our busy production team. As a video editor intern, you will be responsible for assembling recorded and video footage, applying artistic editing techniques, and creating finished, broadcast-worthy projects that accurately reflect the vision of the company
- Reviewing raw material to determine the shot list.
- Manipulating video footage using modern editing techniques.
- Trimming footage and putting together the rough project.
- Inserting dialog, sound effects, music, graphics, and special effects.
- Ensuring the project follows a logical sequence.
- You possess strong planning and organizational skills with the ability to set targets, and priorities effectively and make decisions.
- You are a good multi-tasker who can work within tight deadlines.
- You have strong writing skills and a keen eye to ensure that the content is free from errors and complies with editorial style and guidelines.
- You have good knowledge of Adobe After Effects, Final Cut Pro, and Adobe Premiere Pro.
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
- You are highly goal-driven and work well in fast-paced environments
- Diploma/Bachelor’s degree in film studies, cinematography, or related field.
- Previous work experience as a video editor intern.
- Hands-on experience with editing software, including Adobe After Effects, Final Cut Pro X, Avid Media Composer, Lightworks, and Premier.
- Creative and artistic skills.
- Familiarity with 3D composition and special effects.
- Portfolio of completed film productions.
- Ability to work on a tight schedule.
- Ability to translate ideas into complete projects.
Location: Lagos State, Nigeria.
For More Information: VIDEO EDITING INTERN