As a Tier 2 DweloCare Representative, you are responsible for resolving customer issues, discovering broader system issues, and generating knowledge content as new information is discovered.
- Case Management/Channel Coverage: Coordinate with your team to ensure our various support channels are properly staffed by overseeing cases and telephone calls, and ensuring there is a seamless escalation between tiers.
- Remote Servicing: Assist external customers by replacing their existing hardware remotely in a seamless manner.
- Defects and Problem Management: Collect and summarize general issues as discovered by the Support Team in the form of Problem tickets. As patterns and examples are curated, communicate that information to the R&D team in the form of Issues on the Defect Board and R&D Sync meetings.
- Agent Workflow Optimization: Seek opportunities to optimize the agent case management workflow. Identify opportunities for improvement, establish best practices that maximize efficiency, and train agents on optimal workflow.
- Experience working with customers directly.
- Technical knowledge and experience working with computers.
- General understanding of the IoT industry and smart devices.
- You are genuinely passionate about delivering a high-quality customer experience.
- Bilingual preferred but not required.
For More Information: TIER 2 CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE