The Associate will be responsible for ensuring callers including program field staff, school leaders and teachers that contact our call center receive excellent customer support. The Associate will also resolve recipient questions and resolve any issues within their mandate. This position will reward strong service skills, attention to detail, and effective communication with staff.
- Manage incoming calls from school staff, schools supervisors and Regional Managers
- Identify and assess callers’ needs to achieve satisfaction & issue resolution
- Provide accurate, valid feedback and complete information by using the right systems and methods.
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure issue resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions by creating issue trackers (tickets) and other tools/systems.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Monitor internal system tools and identify issues for resolution
- Work with School Supervisors, Principals and the school team to resolve issues arising from schools
- Performed other duties as assigned by the Resolution Team Manager
- Passion for our vision of educating every child.
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Ability to enter information accurately in database
- Excellent communication skills with a good command of English
- Ability to multitask, manage time effectively and prioritize tasks.
- Good typing speed. At least 25 words per minute with an accuracy of 85%
- Ability to handle complaints in a polite; empathetic and professional manner
- Ability to use a positive, constructive, and solution-focused approach whenever conflict arises
- Positive attitude and enthusiasm when faced with routine work
- Ability to multitask
- High levels of integrity and confidentiality of recipient information.
- Ability to work under pressure
Location: Lagos, Nigeria.
For More Information: ASSOCIATE RESOLUTION