Make sure all delivery notes are signed by the customer (Original copy) and the manager
- Welcome customers with a smiling face.
- Referring customer to the frontliner or the manager.
- Scan items and ensure pricing is accurate
- Manage transactions with customers
- Collect payments whether in cash or transfer
- POS management
- Issue receipts, refunds, change, etc.
- Ensuring change is always available in the cash box.
- Not to leave the cash box without permission from the manager.
- Make sure all delivery notes are signed by the customer (Original copy) and the manager to sign copy.
- Ensure all customer details are filled out on the system.
- Input of all done-by must be applied with each employee’s respective codes.
- Invoices are to be registered into the system by the cashier.
- Cashiers are not authorized to give quotes or prices.
- Maintain clean and tidy checkout areas
- Track transactions and report any discrepancies
- Closes the cash and hand over cash to the manager.
- Back-up must be done at all scheduled times.
- Minimum of OND with 1 – 2 years of relevant experience in a similar industry
- Excellent interactive and communication skills
- Ability to inspire and lead a team
- Excellent customer relations skills
- Report writing
- Ability to open and close the branch
- Problem-solving ability
- Ability to work under pressure
- Familiarity with electronic equipment, like cash register andPOS
- Good math skills
- Strong communication and time management skills
- Customer satisfaction-oriented
Key Result Areas:
- Customer Experience: Good relationship with customers
- Cash Handling
Regularly update the database and ensure no errors Invoicing: Prepare invoices andtrack payments
Reporting: Submit daily/weekly/monthly reports
Location: Lagos State, Nigeria.