Provide accurate reports and analysis to clients and company management to demonstrate effective return on investment (ROI)
As a digital marketer, you’ll need to:
- Create and upload copies and images for the organization’s website
- Write and dispatch email marketing campaigns
- Provide accurate reports and analysis to clients and company management to demonstrate effective return on investment (ROI)
- Research new online media opportunities that may benefit the business including mobile, social media, development of blogs and forums
- Design website banners and assist with web visuals
- Communicate with clients, affiliate networks, and affiliate partners
- Conduct keyword research and web statistics reporting
- Contribute to social media engagement and brand awareness campaigns
- Use web analytics software to monitor the performance of client websites and make recommendations for improvement
- Contribute to company and industry blogs and manage e-communications
- Assist with paid media, including liaising with digital advertising agencies
- Develop and integrate content marketing strategies
- Keep up to date with current digital trends
- Manage the contact database and assist with lead-generation activities
- Negotiate with media suppliers to achieve the best price for clients.
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree, HND, or OND qualification with 2 – 4 years of work experience.
Location: Asaba, Delta, Nigeria.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.