Monitor the validation of transactions and verification of their overall impact on the general accounts.
- Monitor the validation of transactions and verification of their overall impact on the general accounts.
- Work on financial paperwork and procedures, provide recommendations and make necessary changes.
- Ensure all expenses are within the assigned project budget and verify the completeness of all required supporting documentation for all payment vouchers.
- Prepare payments, and bank transfers, and do the bank transactions.
- Ensure timely and accurate monthly and year-end closure of accounts, including bank reconciliation, and submit reports to the Finance Manager as per prescribed deadlines.
- Prepare invoices for the projects for services and cost share.
- Ensure account reconciliation, receivables, and payables activities are performed accurately and timely.
- Identify and resolve invoicing issues, accounting discrepancies, and other financial-related issues.
- Ensure timely and effective follow-up to audit observations and recommendations.
- Carry out periodic general ledger reconciliations and bank account reconciliations.
- Ensure complete data storage and update of information on the AIS Accounting Information System and making sure data is efficiently organized.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance / Accounting and related fields.
- 0-2 years of working experience.
- ICAN / ACCA certification will be of added advantage
- Proficiency in MS Excel is a must.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to pay attention to detail.
- Trustworthy and must be of good conduct.
Location: Lagos, Nigeria.
Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: Careers@lumos.com.ng using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.