BUY A FIRE EXTINGUISHER.
Every home should have a fire extinguisher which individuals must learn how to use and also enlighten their kids about. Yes, the fire extinguisher works for small fires but it also prevents small fires from turning into big ones. Most importantly, learn the basics of fire safety and how to prevent fires.
KEEP AWAY FROM INCENDIARY DEVICES.
ONLY SMOKE OUTSIDE.
Helpful fire safety products.
- Store a fire extinguisher in your kitchen and on each level of your home, near bedrooms.
- Use a fire-retardant blanket to extinguish a small fire by smothering it before it has a chance to get any bigger.
- Home Fire Sprinklers: once activated, automatic home fire sprinklers can significantly reduce flames and heat, often long before the fire department can get to your home.
- Get a fire Escape Ladder: if you live in a building with more than one level, fire escape ladders can help you quickly and safely escape out a window.
- Designate a place in the house as a muster point- a place safe enough to run to in the case of a fire emergency.
Do you consider the fire safety tip provided helpful? If not, feel free to share with me other fire safety tips you know in the comment section.