Leads development of insights via analyzing internal and external data sources and drawing meaningful conclusions: Drives the metrics required to guide the execution of strategy across various customer and commercial disciplines Like RGM and Shopper / Channel development.
- Leads Customer and commercial Leadership (C&CL) Analytics projects to drive a deeper understanding of customer and category insights in modern trade.
- Liaises with other functions to coordinate research and data requirements of the team and ensures timely conclusion of the projects.
- Supports the development of the integrated commercial plan for both Modern and traditional
- Trade to impact the consumer at the point of sales linked to specific metrics.
- Enables exceptional execution.
- Supports the development of activation toolkits and “how to” guides as required by the project (eg: Revenue Growth Management toolkit)
- Responsible for assisting in implementing key initiatives in conjunction with the customer and commercial execution team (examples include deployment of Execution Cup, model market development, etc).
- Sources customer and commercial best practices and develop innovation.
- Ways of sharing these across the system to enable rapid deployment and scaling.
- Leads the creation of a Single source of truth for Customer & Commercial Leadership (C&CL) KPIs
- Led scorecard and creation of a single source of truth database for the Customer and Commercial Leadership (C&CL) KPIs (eg: volume, revenue, incidence, operating income growth, out-of-stock reduction, Right Execution Daily, etc).
- Serves as the liaison with Operating Unit teams to provide data and other routine inputs and ensures compliance with reporting routines.
- Develops & coordinates routines for the franchise team, working with key stakeholders. Reports status according to agreed standards/metrics.
- Leads and or supports special projects as required.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree
- 3-4 years of working experience in Customer and commercial or other related area preferably in a multi-country/multi-bottler environment.
- Advanced computer skills in Office, SAP, MS Project, Excel, PowerBI, Reporting,
- Agile Methodology
- Knowledge of Nielson is an advantage
- The successful candidate will have had previous experience in a similar role and will combine experience in shopper and commercial as well as have a track record of success in a multi-country/multi-bottler environment. Strong project management skills and a winning attitude will be pluses.
Internal and External Communication Focus:
- Operating Unit & Franchise Customer & Commercial Leadership Teams
- Operating Unit & Frontline Marketing Teams
- Strategy, Finance, Platform Services
- Bottling Partner Teams
Location: Lagos, Nigeria.
Apply: FRANCHISE OPERATIONS ANALYST