We are looking for a School Administrator to manage all administrative tasks in our school. As a School Administrator, you’ll need to wear many different hats; the planner, the problem-solver, the educator and the counselor are a few of them. You should have the skills to communicate with various people, handle budgets and logistics, and keep all educational programs running. If you’re up to the task, and you’re also committed to high-quality education, we’d like to meet you.
- Manage budgets, logistics and events or meetings
- Handle scheduling, record-keeping and reporting
- Ensure the school complies with relevant laws and regulations
- Develop and run educational programs
- Hire, train and advise staff
- Counsel students when needed
- Resolve conflicts and other issues
- Communicate with parents, regulatory bodies and the public
- Have a hand in the creation of the school curriculum
- Implement actions that improve the school and the quality of education (e.g. building renovations, new guidelines for students, new subjects)
- Help shape and uphold the vision of the school
- Minimum Bachelors in Education, Business administration or other relevant fields are also welcome.
- Minimum 10 years of work experience in Administration and Teaching
- Male between the ages of 45 – 55
- Attention to detail
- Problem solving and dispute resolution skills
- A desire to work with children.
- Advanced Degree/ training/ or evidence of continuous improvement
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft word, excel, and PowerPoint
- Must be able to work well under pressure
Location: Benin City, Edo, Nigeria.
For Moore Information: HEAD OF ADMINISTRATION