Develop communication action plans with clear timelines and deliverables to promote internal messaging that enhances company culture, engagement, and performance.
- Develop communication action plans with clear timelines and deliverables to promote internal messaging that enhances company culture, engagement, and performance.
- Ensure internal messages are communicated to employees in a clear, timely and effective manner, using a high impact writing style and format.
- Work closely with the leadership team to convey the company’s strategy and objectives to employees.
- Write, edit and produce communication materials for internal audiences including but not limited to presentations, scripts, briefing documents, and emails.
- Establish and run all internal employee surveys.
- Implement culture and engagement initiatives, such as recognition awards and company events.
- Implement culture and engagement action plans (recognition awards, company events, etc.).
- Prepare and coordinate content (employee and company values) for the corporate digital platform (Linkedin, Group Website and others).
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Human Resources, Communications or related field.
- Outstanding written and verbal communications skills.
- Fluent in English and French/Arabic skills are a plus.
- Previous experience in communications and or HR is preferred.
For More Information: HR COMMUNICATION SPECIALIST