Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest Food and Beverage company in the world. At our very core, we are a human company driven by our purpose to improve the quality of life and contribute to a healthier future.
A day in the life of a Sales Support Analyst:
- Develop & maintain the necessary tools to capture the secondary sales, distribution figures and distributors infrastructure.
- Develop & maintain distributors stock holding on a regular basis.
- Prepare & circulate Monthly reports to HO management.
- Define plans to improve usability of solution and reports to increase the benefits to company.
- Coordination with field force for better implementation
- Gather feedback from field force on status update and RP process.
- Support the HO management in providing necessary sales inputs for yearly operational plan.
- Provide Input for replenishment planning and posting to Customer Service for loading.
- Consolidation of Sales operation Assets, efficient CAPEX control and provide regular feedback to the sales controller and Fixed assets accountant.
- Custodian of internal controls and statutory and legal compliances with respect to Sales Operations.
- Processing of Sales Expenses and Payments to branches.
- Work closely with sales team in target setting process, implementation of group guidelines, local procedures and internal/external audit recommendations within the Sales Team.
- Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in Business Administration, Finance, Economics or Accounting.
- Minimum 2 years sales / data analytics background.
- Advanced use and understanding of Microsoft Office tools (MS Excel, MS Word and PowerPoint) and Power BI.
- Use of Computer software programming would be an added advantage.
- Attention to details, effective communication, collaboration and result oriented
Apply: SALES SUPPORT ANALYST