This is a full-time on-site role for a Salesperson. The Sales Staff member will be responsible for selling services, maintaining client relationships, conducting market research, preparing proposals, and achieving sales targets.
- Strong communication, negotiation, and sales skills
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain relationships with clients
- Experience in conducting market research, preparing proposals, and achieving sales targets
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Sales, Marketing, or related field
- Experience in the accounting or financial services industry is a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and CRM software
Location: Lagos, Nigeria.
For More Information: SALESPERSON