Liaising daily with staff including other doctors, non-medical management staff, and healthcare professionals
- A fully qualified Doctor with a minimum of 5 years of clinical experience.
- Must have at least 3 years of supervisory experience.
- Must be a Registered Doctor in Nigeria with a valid practising certificate.
- Proven experience organizing and directing other staff
- Excellent & persuasive communicator – written and oral
- Extremely versatile and flare for management and coordination
- Experience in planning and leading the implementation of strategic initiatives
- Undertaking patient consultations and physical examinations.
- Liaising daily with staff including other doctors, non-medical management staff, and healthcare professionals
- Writing reports and maintaining records.
- Leading a medical team.
- MBBS or any of its equivalent in any related field of study.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.Must be cordial.
- Must be patient and a good listener.
- Possess Problem-solving skills.
- Ability to pay attention to details.
- Good analytical skills.
- Dependable and flexible when necessary
- Discretion and display of good judgment
Location: Lagos , Nigeria.
For More Information: SENIOR MEDICAL OFFICER