The Senior Product Manager will own and lead the development of one or more features for Carbon, with a focus on improving conversion and customer experience in their customer journey(s). You will play a critical part in defining and executing the product vision, strategy, and roadmap for these areas of the product.
Furthermore, your technical acumen, effective communication skills, commercial awareness, and laser focus on data will enable you to collaborate cross-functionally. This is to further ensure your products and features positively impact the daily lives of our customers while helping Carbon to be the best credit-led digital bank on the continent.
- Define, communicate, and execute a product roadmap for feature(s) you own
- Collaborate with engineering, design, and business teams to discover, design, prioritise, build, and test products or features that meet the needs of users
- Develop product specifications, documentation, and wireframes to effectively communicate product vision
- Develop and manage product backlog and prioritisation, balancing product hygiene with the business need
- Collaborate closely with the marketing and growth teams on experiments to improve growth and conversion
- Proactively gather quantitative and qualitative data from customers to improve the product.
- Measure and analyse product performance data, using the data and insights to inform future product and business decisions
- Drive innovation and continuous improvement by exploring new and emerging technologies to improve the product. Embedding good practice in the company on product topics such as Definitions of Ready/Done, Prioritisation, Discovery, and Testing
- Understanding relational databases is required, and also SQL knowledge is preferred.
- Knowledge of widely used SaaS tools such as Retool, Tableau & Jira is required.
- Experience with Agile methodologies and tools is required.
- Strong familiarity with methods and tools for testing, validation, and conversion rate optimisation
- You’ll come with at least 4 years of B2C product experience, along with a track record of shipping impactful products in Payments, Fintech, or within a regulated environment.
- You’ll bring experience gathering customer data and working with large data sets to drive product decisions
- You’ll have strong project management skills with an ability to prioritise and manage projects simultaneously
- An entrepreneurial approach with the ability to self-start in a fast-paced environment with high autonomy.
- Also have experience driving multiple teams (customer success, engineering, marketing, etc) toward a common business and customer outcome.
- Furthermore, we prefer candidates who possess experience in line management.
Location: Lagos Nigeria
For More Information: Product Manager At Carbon