Infernozilla, a company located in Dallas, Texas, is currently searching for a trend hawk. They also need a social media guru and communicative Social Media Manager. Our agency is a small team with a strong passion for games and making indie games successful. In addition, we have a very diverse group of international employees working remotely.
We strive to always go through all depths to ensure all our clients are fully taken care of. Our vision is to be the go-to agency for indie game needs in Community Management, Social Media Management, Marketing, and the like. We have recently also begun to expand our services to indie games website building and full publishing, to name a few.
We have worked with games such as Black Mesa, Escape from Tarkov, KovaaK’s, Deceit, Paint the Town Red, Walkabout Minigolf, and many others we are proud to continue to support.
As a Social Media Manager at Infernozilla, you would be the face for the clients that their player base would see online, creating exciting and on-trend content to increase following and engagement on several platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
Social Media Manager Job Responsibilities:
- Set social media strategies and timelines for each of your titles, and execute them in an accurate and timely manner
- Identify the latest social media trends, hashtags, and topics of conversation
- Identify accounts to follow and outreach daily to each of your clients
- Create a social media content calendar for your titles each month, as well as for Infernozilla as a brand
- Evaluate and analyze data to develop social media strategies, optimizing game pages’ performance over time
- To create, manage and execute Facebook/Instagram Ads, clients depending
- Offer customer, influencer, and partner support via direct messaging and commenting and build strategic partnerships.
- Reach out, communicate, and build a rapport with your selective clients, ensuring their social media needs and reactive requests are met and completed to the best of your ability.
- Communicate and work with your Team Lead and the Graphic Designer, who will work closely with you on your monthly social media content and day-to-day tasks.
- Assist in general marketing activities and tactics with your Team Lead as needed
This role is fully remote, and the right candidate is expected to work full-time while managing their schedule of 35-40 hours per week.
Social Media Manager Qualifications / Skills:
- Writing skills: you need to have a passion and flair for writing and continuously engage with on-trend posts.
- Motivation for what you do: Likes and retweets fuel you, and each follower you gain, no matter how small, excites you to push forward without the occasional negative comment affecting you.
- Time Management: the ability to post, monitor, and outreach effectively while always being ready to pick up incoming client requests.
- Social media post planning: You are organized and thorough.
- Have an eye for the latest industry, social media, and visual trends (memes, GIFs, etc.).
- Market knowledge: You are a gamer by night and spend hours during the day working or learning about the video game industry.
- Communication skills: commenting, messaging, and writing posts are fun for you!
- Energy level: Talking to you on any platform fuels people’s interest and motivation for the title. Bubbly is yet on point.
- Professionalism: you uphold yourself to the highest standard, do not engage in negativity on social media, and continue to push through with a great attitude.
- Strong command of writing and speaking in English.
For More Information: SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER