We’re looking for a stellar candidate to join our team and help us further build out our integrated liquidity management and foreign exchange (FX) systems along with risk management processes, and work alongside our business partners and internal teams.
- Build predictive capabilities for merchant balance and trend analysis, cash flows, and develop stress testing models for ensuring on-time float for merchant operations
- Quantifying liquidity risk and conducting analyses to inform our financial resource needs and business decisions
- Manage funds movements across various operating bank accounts
- Maintain and enhance dashboards/visualizations to communicate liquidity and FX metrics both for the day-to-day management and periodic reviews/longer-term trends
- Draft and review Treasury procedures and conduct training tofor the Operation Team
- Participate in internal Treasury related projects and system enhancements including treasury assurance, investments, FX rates sourcing and maintenance, cost assurance, and reporting
- Support Flutter Wave’s global corporate FX program components, including exposure monitoring metrics and limits, controls & market risk models
- Work cross-functionally with the broader global operations team to ensure accurate and timely capture of FX risk and metrics
- Prepare and present reports on financial performance, liquidity, and risk, providing insights and recommendations to senior management.
- Perform payment-related tasks such as handling customer inquiries, request for information
- Work closely with Engineering and Product teams to unlock new product capabilities and implement strategies for reducing costs and increasing capital efficiency
- Any other duties assigned
- Bachelor’s degree with 3 years of experience in Treasury/Liquidity Operations
- Client engagement experience
- Ability to work as part of a team and manage projects
- Strong analytical, presentation, and report writing skills and attention to detailsdetail
Location: Lagos, Nigeria.
For More Information: TREASURY & LIQUIDITY OPERATIONS ASSOCIATE