Collaborate with subject matter experts and instructional designers to identify course goals and objectives.
- Develop, design and create course curricula, content, materials, and assessments for online learning.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts and instructional designers to identify course goals and objectives.
- Utilize instructional design principles and adult learning theories to create and deliver engaging and effective course content.
- Ensure course content is aligned with industry standards and accreditation requirements.
- Curate scripts and slides for video lessons covering a full semester’s work.
- Curate assessment items consisting of quizzes and discussions for self-reflection and tutor grading. Mathematics & Statistics courses include:
- Elementary Mathematics II
- Introductory Mathematics for Economists I
- Mathematical Methods I
- Linear Algebra I
- Sets, Logic and Algebra
- Business Statistics
- You will be required to take on one of these courses. We will provide you with frameworks from the (Nigerian) National Universities Commission.
- At the heart of this is your creativity with delivery, bringing in impactful anecdotes and case studies that keep students engaged with contemporary content.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the subject and course of interest “Tertiary Course Developer, Course of Interest” as the subject of the email.
For More Information: UNIVERSITY COURSE DEVELOPER (MATHEMATHICS & STATISTICS)