This is a full-time Business Development Executive role and offers the flexibility of some remote work.
- This is a full-time Business Development Executive role and offering the flexibility of some remote work.
- The Business Development Executive will work collaboratively with a dynamic and seasoned team to identify and develop business opportunities, generate leads and close deals, while ensuring that the organization meets its targets.
- The successful candidate will also be responsible for conducting market research, building and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders including clients, providers and partners, and developing proposals and presentations to potential clients.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Sciences, Business Administration, Marketing, or a related field
- At least 1 year of experience in business development, sales, or a related field
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and negotiation skills
- Expertise in market research, data analysis, and forecasting
- Proven track record of achieving targets and developing successful business strategies
- Experience in the healthcare industry is a plus
- Strong teamwork, leadership, and organizational skills
- Experience with proposal and presentation development
- Excellent problem-solving and critical-thinking abilities
Location: Lagos, Nigeria.
Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: info@olivecare,com.ng using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.