Disburse petty cash and prepare the schedule of weekly disbursement report.
- Update daily sales, and stock performance reports on
- Deposit cash on schedule to financial institutions.
- Reconcile all Cashier’s sales activities daily.
- Keep a proper record of all petty cash expenses daily
- Prepare financial reports on schedule
- Respond to POS declined issues and emails from the bank.
- Preparation of supporting documents for final accounts.
- Do a cross-check of the daily sales book.
- Prepare the Vendor’s payment schedule.
- Attend to suppliers on Cheque related issues
- Support Payroll Administration.
- Payoff supplier’s cheque on the system as when due.
- Disburse petty cash and prepare the schedule of weekly disbursement report.
- File all financial documents relating to the Store.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business Administration, or related field
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with clients.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Experience in retail sales is a plus.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite and Accounting Software.
Location: Lagos, Nigeria.
Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to: email@example.com using “Account Officer” as the email subject of the mail.