The purpose of the job is to head the end-to-end rPET business as the Profit Center Head for West Africa. Will manage the end-to-end Manufacturing and commercial part of the rPET Business in Nigeria & Ghana with P & L Responsibility for delivering the agreed bottom line.
- Devising Business Strategy for the Rpet Business in West Africa Basis Strategy, developing end to end Budgets for the Business
- Finalizing on the costing for the Equipment, Raw Materials & the Final Product Accountable for P & L for Rpet Business across West Africa
- Develop operational budget with the Manufacturing Head for the Rpet Plants Assist in finalization of the margin % for the products
- Project planning in line with the business requirement ,Ensures ontime erection, installation and commissioning of machines.
- Ensuring project completion as per the agreed budget, Ensuring the output from the project is in line with the designed specifications
- Oversees and facilitates recycling pickup and drop-off programs, ensuring compliance with government guidelines.
- Oversees the coordinations of recycling collection schedules to optimize service quality and efficiency; assigns technicians and truck drivers to routes.
- Coordinates shipments of recyclable materials to processing companies
- Provide more value to recycling patners and vendors by controlling commodity and waste services with long-term contracts.
Location: Lagos State, Nigeria Hybrid