Our Client in the Energy Power Industry is seeking to engage a seasoned Chief Operating Officer (COO) who will provide strategic leadership for the organization and drive the vision and objectives of the business. The ideal candidate should have a proven track record of converting existing assets into revenue through the implementation of strategic and innovative business solutions. Candidates with a background in Engineering, Operations, sales of Gas products & solutions, and business development within the Energy sector, who can impact the long-term growth and profitability of the business are encouraged to apply.
- Provide management to staff and leadership to the organization that aligns with the company’s business plan and overall strategic vision.
- Assist executive team members in creating, growing, and building a world-class, industry-leading organization.
- Drive company results from both an operational and financial perspective working closely with the CFO, CTO, CEO, and other key executive team members.
- Partner with the CFO to achieve favorable financial results concerning sales, profitability, cash flow, mergers and acquisitions, systems, reporting, and controls.
- Set challenging and realistic goals for growth, performance, and profitability.
- Create effective measurement tools to gauge the efficiency and effectiveness of internal and external processes.
- Provide accurate and timely reports outlining the operational condition of the company.
- Spearheaded the development, communication, and implementation of effective growth strategies and processes.
- Works with other C-level executives on budgeting, forecasting, and resource allocation programs.
- Work closely with the senior management team to create, implement, and roll out plans for operational processes, internal infrastructures, reporting systems, and company policies all designed to foster growth, profitably, and efficiency within the company.
- Motivate and encourage employees at all levels as one of the key leaders in the company including but not limited to professional staff, management level employees, and executive leadership team members.
- Forge strategic partnerships and relationships with clients, vendors, banks, investors, and all other professional business relationships
- Foster a growth-oriented, positive, and encouraging environment while keeping employees and management accountable to company policies, procedures, and guidelines.
- Minimum of 10 years experience as COO, Head of Business, Operations Manager (or other allied C-Level Executive role) within the Nigerian Energy and power sectors.
- Bachelor’s Degree or HND in Engineering, Technology, or allied discipline is compulsory.
- An MBA or Advanced Degree in Engineering Technology, Business, Management, and Leadership is desired.
- Industry-specific project management experience.
- Proven track record in driving revenue through successful implementation of innovative technological solutions in previous roles.
Location: Lagos State, Nigeria (On-site)
For More Information: CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER