Plumbing & Fire: This includes the design and calculation of water supply and distribution and relevant fittings, sprinklers and other hydrant systems
- Air conditioning: Designs to include DX and chilled water system
- Plumbing & Fire: This includes design and calculation of water supply and distribution and relevant fittings, sprinkler and other hydrant systems
- Responsible for handling all design related activity and also project supervision, implementation and commissioning.
- Minimum of First Degree in Mechanical Engineering from a reputable institution or equivalent.
- Project Management training and experience. Certification is an advantage
- Possess basic knowledge of electrical installations
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD and also other design software
- Experience with techno commercial issues to include tendering, contract negotiation and Vendor Management
- Must have theoretical design and site implementation
- Minimum of 15 years work experience with evidence of at least three large projects related to the above in which he played a leadership role
- Ability to design will be an added advantage.
Skills & Competencies:
- Good communication skills both oral or written
- Excellent project management and organizational skills
- Demonstrate skill in the use of Microsoft office
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to lead a team to deliver great results.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Location: Lagos, Nigeria.