We are looking for a new Junior Engineer in Integrated Rack Solutions (IRS) to join our Vertiv Next Generation rotational program in Lagos, Nigeria!
How success and optimal performance looks like in the first year:
- Successfully complete the first Engineering rotation by finishing a set of key tasks over a period of 4 months + a 2 months project, working close together with the assigned mentor.
- Start the 2nd rotation by choosing another Engineering Function, Application Engineering, Offering, AR/VR, Artificial Intelligence, Product Marketing and many others
Essential functions of the first Rotation
- Collect and analyze customer requirements for DC Power products and complete solutions
- Prepare technical content, solution descriptions, statement of compliance and drawings for commercial offers/bids/quotes based on customer requirements
- Creation of a knowledge database to streamline the pre sales-support process
- Education in Electrical, Electronic or Telecommunication Engineering.
- Excellent communicator with verbal and written English language skills and local language
- Located in Lagos, Nigeria.
- Competent user of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, OneDrive, Teams).
- Deep interest and curiosity in all aspects of Engineering or IT
- Problem solver and creative thinker.
Location: Lagos, Nigeria.
For More Information: JUNIOR INTEGRATED RACK SOLUTIONS ENGINEER- VNG