The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing the petty cash inflow and outflow, receiving and verifying payments as well as maintaining accurate records/books on transactions, lodgements, and petty cash expenses.
- Facilitate the availability of funds to meet day-to-day operational petty cash expenses and emergencies.
- Maintain records to allow easy disbursement, reconciliation, and replenishment.
- Process expense retirement ledgers to ensure proper accountability of all cash advances.
- Create and maintain records of cash requests and disbursements.
- Reconcile all received cash with expenses, which have been recorded in the petty cash book.
- Process payment for accounts and issue receipts.
- Keep records of amounts received and paid, and regularly checks the cash balance against this record.
- Collects money from the bank for safekeeping before reimbursements
- File all documents concerning cash payment and collection
- Respond to queries regarding approvals, payment limits, retirement deadlines, etc.
- Retire the various imprest accounts.
- Prepare daily and weekly Sales Collections and Expense Reports for review by the Plant Supervisor and Accounts Officer (Treasury).
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree / HND in Finance / Accounting or any related discipline.
- Minimum of one (1) year of work experience in the Finance/ Treasury / Accounts function in a similar organization.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as the subject of the email.
Location: Ogwashi-uku & Ughelli – Delta, Nigeria.
For More Information: LPG PLANT CASHIER