The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing the petty cash inflow and outflow of Rainoil’s stations and depots as well as maintaining accurate records/books on transactions.
- Facilitate the availability of funds to meet day-to-day operational petty cash expenses and emergencies.
- Maintain records to allow easy disbursement, reconciliation, and replenishment.
- Process expense retirement ledgers to ensure proper accountability of all cash advances.
- Create and maintain records of cash requests and disbursements.
- Reconcile all received cash, which has been recorded in the petty cash book, with expenses.
- Process payment for accounts and issue receipts.
- Keep records of amounts received and paid, and regularly check the cash balance against this record.
- Collect money from the bank for safekeeping before reimbursements.
- File all documents concerning cash payment and collection.
- Respond to queries regarding approvals, payment limits and deadlines for retirements, etc.
- Retire the various imprest accounts.
- Prepare daily and weekly collections and payment summary reports for review by the station supervisor.
- Minimum of an HND in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or a related discipline.
- Minimum of One (1) year work experience in a similar role.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using “Station Cashier_Abraka” as the subject of the email.
Location: Abraka, Edo, Nigeria.
For More Information: STATION CASHIER