How do you stay motivated? Do you just say to yourself “I am definitely going to do this” and never flop? Do you jot them in your to-do list and just do them? And when you are just not “feeling it”, how do you achieve your goals? Let us know in the comment section.
Motivation is that drive you feel to achieve your needs or desires. Numerous things such as your personal expectations, your achievements, how much you want to succeed can influence motivation.
People struggle with motivation a whole lot for various reasons but it can be managed, depending on how well your state of mind is. That is, your mental health. Sometimes, it feels impossible to get your mojo back and it is not weird that it might take a while. It happens to everybody.
Although, staying motivated can be hard, imma help you keep up with a few tips.
- Instead of thinking about it as a huge deal, take it one at a time. Make it achievable by not making it hard for yourself.
- Align your goals with yourself. This means to carry your work and even personal life along. Trying to separate it from everything can make you feel very overwhelmed.
- Give it time. Although you could set a period or limit, you should not consider it a failure if you do not meet up. Why? Because to fail is to succeed.
- Break your goals into easy tasks. By doing so, you are taking off burdensome thoughts and yes, stress too. To make it even easier, set reminders regularly.
- Get support. Involve your family and friends so you will not feel alone. Tell to the people interested your goals and fish out the once who can support you by keeping you motivated.
- Self-talk. Speak positivity into your existence. Rather than saying “I don’t think I can”, try saying “I CAN try”
I’m out of words 🥺🥺🥺 it’s very very helpful indeed